I checked my window7 Partition (os & user data) with a LessLinux search & recovery DVD using the installed Linux ClamAV antivirus scanner. I also scanned the partition wth kaspersky antivirus from installed Virus scanner, over Network with Norton 360 Antivirus, Norton Power Eraser,Norton Bootable Reverery Tool and at last with Emsisoft EMERGENY KIT Offline Scanner. I assumed a threat. Additional I installed today Immune 3 and scanned only this files, which ClamAV treats as threat (i.e. Win.Trojan.Agent - see more below)
Here the results of the scans:
- Kaspersky Internet Secuity 2014 on Windows 7 - 64Bit: no threats
- Norton (all different programs): no threats; for Power Eraser only unknown files
- Emsisoft EMERGENY KIT: no threats; on potentially unwanted programs and registry keys.
- ClamAV on Linux: about 100 threats
- Immunet on Windows XP - x86: only some of with ClamAV recognized threats are recognized by Immunet 3.
- AVG AntiVirus: no threats for all files, which ClamAV and Immunet 3 recognizes as threat.
I know all this programs, which ClamAV and Immunet treats as threat, some from my Apache Server 64bit installation (in folder: iconv): Win.Trojan.Agent_478111, other old instalations routines from programs (from year 2012 and older) I use meanwhile from a newer Installation setup program.
Also for Excel 2007:
/media/disk/sda2/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Office/Office12/EXCEL.EXE: W32.Virut.Gen.D-163
other antivirus scanner say file is clean.The scan result 4:1 against ClamAV/Immunet 3.
Next some Win.Trojan.Kiser and so on.
I think These are all false-positiv and Immunet wants to make an Impression about what it can, but it is all faulty from ClamAV and Immunet. How can I decide whats a real threat and what not?
About the uploaded screenshot: some of files, which ClamAV / immunet 3 treats as threat. I added to all of this files an additional file extension in form of .vir.ClamAV.<threatname>.
Edited by hfr, 27 February 2014 - 06:53 PM.